Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Words

Why couldn't one, just one, of my boy's first words be Mama? Jakob started with Dada, and it wasn't until he was more than one year old that he said Mama. And now Aiden has started to talk, making sounds, etc. And his first word is GO. At least it's not Dada! :) So Aiden now crawls and cruises around the house saying "go, go, go". Very cute. And I try to get him to say Mama, I prompt him and smile, and he breaks into giggles and smiles - thinks it's hilarious.
Some day he will look at me and smile and say Mama - and that day my heart will melt again.
But for now we will "go, go, go"!

Love Big, Bake Often
Tania

1 comment:

BRH said...

Wow! Love the new look and think you're super-smart for combining the two blogs! Looking forward to reading it. :)

And Goose's first word was... Meow. Thrilling for Mueller, bizarre for us parents. :)