Sunday, November 30, 2008

Goodbyes

Yuck. So I had to say goodbye to two of my best friends. And you know who you are. It was so difficult. I cried all the way home tonight. Just having to say goodbye and leave is so freakin' hard. I was able to hold it together for the most part. But saying goodbye to those four little people just broke my heart. I know that when I am up here again in March they are going to have grown so much and be such new people, so much more grown up. And my two will have changed so much too.
So tonight I type with sadness. And want these wonderful friends to know that I love them dearly and will miss them everyday. But be prepared, there will be many emails, blogs, and phone calls. You can't get rid of me that easy. These are friendships I hope to nurture for decades to come.
Love you all!
Love Big, Bake Often
Tania

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Miss you, both in person and online. Can't wait until you're "back."