Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thanks...

This is going to be short and sweet. It's late, I'm tired.

Jakob didn't get a chance to tell me what he is thankful for tonight, he went to bed before I got a chance to ask. We were out tonight and came home just before 8 and Jakob was extremely tired. So I am going to speak for Jake and say that he is thankful for his bed tonight. He looked like he really needed to get to bed and get some sleep.

Jason says he is thankful for his family. Simple and sweet. Really think he is to tired to think about it tonight.

Me, I am thankful for sarcasm. I love sarcastic humour. I love being sarcastic. And I love that I can be sarcastic with most of my friends and have a good laugh. And that most of my friends can take my humour.

That's all for tonight, busy day and more busy days to come.

Love Big, Bake Often
Tania

No comments: