Friday, November 7, 2008

What are you thankful for?

While at the bookstore tonight we picked up a book for Jakob on Thanksgiving. I want him to start thinking about thanksgiving and what we are thankful for. The book touches on being thankful for our family, teachers, hot chocolate on rainy days, dogs and cats, friends, and of course turkey and pumpkin pie! Jakob talked about all the things he was thankful for and it got me thinking. I am going to start a project with him tomorrow. I am going to make a tree, and a bunch of different leaves and each day asking him what he is thankful for and then glue it on the tree. A simple project but I think it will get him thinking. Tonight he told me that he was thankful for apples. How simple.
And I have decided that each day I will blog about something that I am thankful for too.

So today... I am thankful for hot chocolate. Love a nice rich real cup of hot chocolate.

Love Big, Bake Often,
Tania

No comments: