Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuedays with Dorie.....

I am super sad that I haven't been able to participate in most of this month's recipes. Between moving, Korea, and Christmas I really felt like I just haven't had time to breathe. But I am hoping that will change. Today's recipe is Dorie's Tall and Creamy Cheesecake. Yum. And I would love to make it, but I just can't. It's just Jason and I here and there is no way that either one of us needs to eat half a cheesecake. I had made this decision several days ago. And now I am looking at other people's creations and they have halved and quartered their recipes and been very creative with their size variations. Why couldn't I think of that? Oh, I know, my brain is filled with worry about Jason's back.

So today I am going to backtrack and make one of the other December recipes that I missed out on. Will right more later and post my results and pics. But in the mean time check out the other awesome creations by the TWD bakers, and they are awesome!

Love Big, Bake Often
Tania

No comments: