Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Unable to Bake

Hi there,

I have been noticing that I have had some visitors from some site that are probably looking for my baked goods since I am suppose to be participating in several different baking groups. Unfortunately I haven't been able to do any baking for a couple of weeks now, AND IT IS KILLING ME!!!! I miss the smell of sugar being creamed into butter, I miss the feel of dough in my hands, I miss the sound of greasing baking pans, the feels of the rolling pin in my hands, the smell of things baking, and most importantly the sound of Jakob saying "whatcha baking, Mama?" I cannot wait to get back into the kitchen. It looks like we will be able to get in tomorrow and our household goods should be there tomorrow too (they called with a cancellation and we got bumped up!!!)!!! So you know I will be baking on Thursday... oh what to bake??? Should probably bake some goodies for Jason, Aiden and his Nana for while we are gone to Korea.
Gotta go, shopping list to prepare!
Pictures of house and baked goods to follow.

Hope those groups I belong to will forgive me!!! Promise to get all caught up in January!

Take care,
Love Big, Bake Often
Tania

No comments: