Wednesday, January 28, 2009

oooohhhhh I like this question...

What is your favorite movie? This is a great question but and toughie. There are so many great movies and it all depends on what kind of mood I am in. Comedy.....stupid comedy - Old School or 40 year old Virgin. Dramatic Comedy... Chasing Amy. Animated....Finding Nemo (I love the sea gulls) Horror...The Ring. Drama....Life is Beautiful - such a heartbreaking inspirational movie, I cried for days after watching this (you have to watch it in subtitles, the Italian makes it)
80's - Breakfast Club, St. Elmo's Fire 90's - Dead Poets Society

I hate to say it but that list changes all the time. There are so many great movies out there. I don't get to go to the movies very often and we don't watch too many at home these days, by the time the boys are asleep we are so wiped that there isn't time for a movie before we crash. Either that or one of us falls asleep in the middle of the movie!

So that is the question of the day. Now, what is your favorite movie and why??? Leave me a comment.

Take care,
Tania
Love Big, Bake Often

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hmmm, favorites? Can't really say. Most influential on young me and still quoted by me regularly: the original Star Wars trilogy and Gone with the Wind.