Thursday, January 15, 2009

Question of the day....

Today's question is a funny one for me. What chore do you dislike doing most? Easy. I dislike doing dishes. I hate it. I love to make a mess while baking or cooking, and I do mean a mess, but when it comes to cleaning it up I cannot stand it. I will leave a mess for a very long time. Not days, but most likely overnight. And it drives Jason nuts. He can't stand that I have no problem leaving that mess right where it is an sit down and take a load off for awhile. I don't jump to clean up the bowls and mixer after putting a batch of cupcakes, I pour myself a cup of tea or coffee and wait for the timer to go off. I don't jump up from the table after dinner to clean the pots and pans from cooking. I hate doing dishes. Plain and Simple. So that, my friends, is the chore I dislike doing the most. What's yours??

Take care,
Tania
Love Big, Bake Often

1 comment:

CB said...

I HATE laundry! Worst chore ever! Its probably b/c I have to lug my laundry down the hall to the laundry room. I hate being a slave to the timers.
/Clara