Monday, August 3, 2009

Monkey Monday!!




We went to meet Jakob's First Ever teacher today! She is quite nice, seems to know what she is doing (LOL), and her accent wasn't as thick as I had remembered on the phone! Jakob was a little nervous at first, but he settles right in, started talking to the other children, and then didn't want to leave! He has his first real day on Friday and then goes full time next week! I cannot believe that my little boy is in school! Where did the time go?

Good luck to all those starting school this year...it is a huge accomplishment...and wonderful experience.

Take Care,
Tania
Love Big, Bake Often

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Glad to see everything went well. It's gotta be tough and exciting at the same time. I don't look forward to my oldest going off to school full time. I wish it would all slow down!