Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting back here….

I am upset with myself…..I shouldn’t have signed up for NaBloPoMo this month.  I knew going into it that I wouldn’t have the time or the material to keep up with it.  And with Jason gone and all the emotions that go along with that made it difficult to find the motivation to blog…

But I had such high hopes!

I have been baking, but not taking the time to get the good shots and actually blogging the recipes.  That’s not good.  I really want to make this blog into something that people really want to come and read all the time…to have it in their reader so they don’t miss anything.  And so far I am failing myself on that.

It’s going to change.  I have some product reviews, some giveaways, and some awesome recipes to share with you all.  Bear with me….don’t give up on me yet.  I am getting on the blogging train and promise great, information rich posts. 

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. 

Take care,
Tania
Love Big, Bake Often

2 comments:

Cristine said...

Please don't beat yourself up! I have your blog in my reader and always look forward to your posts whenever you can get them up. Deployments are so hard and sometimes finding motivation to do anything is tough. Hang in there... We are here when you post! :)

Jamie said...

No worries, friend. We're here. And we understand.